Spring 2018 Registration
Choose from a variety of classes, which are offered for all ages starting at children ages two and up, teens, and adults.
Spring Semester: Jan 16th - May. 11th, 2018
Interim Winter Break Ballet Classes
Tuition Policy Reminders
- Payment of class tuition is due in advance. Once enrolled, you are responsible for entire tuition payment regardless of attendance.
- Families with more than one student are eligible for a 10% discount from your family tuition subtotal (registration fee for each individual is still required each semester).
- No refunds after the second week of classes.
- Registration for semester length classes that are not full will close after the second week. Drop-ins are available for some adult classes, so please contact the office.
- There will be a $15 service charge for all returned checks.
Year-round Youth Ballet Program
A complete classical ballet curriculum is offered for students ages 7 and up. The curriculum focuses on proper skeletal alignment, posture, strength, and stretch of the legs and feet, fluid arm carriage, flexibility and musicality.
New students should contact Kathryn Smith, Program Administrator, to arrange for a placement class.
Community Dance School
The UI Community Dance School offers a wide range of classes from adult ballet, modern, jazz and yoga. Classes are offered for all ages starting at children ages 2 and up, teens, and adults.