Six-Week Summer Semester Classes and Adult One-Day Intensive
Six-Week summer classes include adult classes, children's classes, and all levels of ballet along with an intermediate intensive program.
June 9, 2018 (One-Day Intensive)
June 11-July 21, 2018 (Six-Week Classes)
Youth and Teen Interim (Summer Break) Ballet Classes
May 29-June 8, 2018
Summer 2018 Children's Workshop
June 11-June 15, 2018
Tuition Policy Reminders
- Payment of class tuition is due in advance. Once enrolled, you are responsible for entire tuition payment regardless of attendance.
- Families with more than one student are eligible for a 10% discount from your family tuition subtotal (registration fee for each individual is still required each semester).
- No refunds after the second week of classes.
- Registration for semester length classes that are not full will close after the second week. Drop-ins are available for some adult classes, so please contact the office.
- There will be a $15 service charge for all returned checks.
Year-round Youth Ballet Program
A complete classical ballet curriculum is offered for students ages 7 and up. The curriculum focuses on proper skeletal alignment, posture, strength, and stretch of the legs and feet, fluid arm carriage, flexibility and musicality.
New students should contact Kathryn Smith, Program Administrator, to arrange for a placement class.
Community Dance School
The UI Community Dance School offers a wide range of classes from adult ballet, modern, jazz and yoga. Classes are offered for all ages starting at children ages 2 and up, teens, and adults.